Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good and Bad

What an interesting past few weeks it's been for me; I became unemployed (assignment ended), and have yet to find a new one yet.

School was kicking my butt big time, but I'm finally kicking back! I've 1/2 done with a hardass course in accounting. (used to be my favorite subject, but never again)! LOL

Writing is the only area where I have some semblance of control. I'm counting the days (37) until my new book is out for sale!

I've also submitted two other manuscripts and am waiting for answers on those...

In the meantime, I'm working with a fantastic co-author on a story that should be wrapping up shortly. I can't wait to submit that one! It's a great tale of a mortal and a vampire...but in an unusual setting. It's also my first historical gay romance. Stay tuned for more info on this one.

My other stories are another co-op project about college boys; but not the usual brainless beer-swilling twits. No, this is different than that in a lot of ways! It's coming along...at page 148 right now.

Other projects I have are in various stages; but rest assured, there's no shortage of stories here!

I actually like working in that it gives my mind something new to think about and therefore frolicks in the fertile fields of my imagination! Bring on the filing and email.

Right now I'm baking a cake and playing on the frontier. Oh the life of a broke author. :)

Cheers!

Steph

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that being unemployed isn't more profitable? I can't wait for the days when my writing shall pay my way and my bills! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that! That's my absolute dream goal/job is to have my words pay my rent!

    ReplyDelete