Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Heartwarming

This is from friend/fellow author Ryan Field. He sent this to me stating this is truly how he feels about my writing; just had to share....and Ryan, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

"I love reading S.L. Danielson's work because the writing is always solid and the gay characters are always portrayed in positive, uplifting, supportive way I don't see as often as I'd like. And when I'm finished with one of her books, I always feel as if I've walked away with something that will remain with me for a long time." –Ryan Field, Romance Author

2 comments:

  1. Always great when a fellow author gives you Kudos.

    I'm enjoying Bernard so far and I hope to finish it by the end of the week!

    :)

    I nominated you for an award.

    Please see here.

    http://tabooindeed.blogspot.com/2011/04/overlord-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! How do I accept?

    Very happy you're enjoying Bernard btw...

    ReplyDelete